Tourist visa is granted for those where the intention is to visit Spain for tourism and sightseeing.
Dear Applicants, Travel Agents and Representatives, please view the revised visa fee and service charges applicable :
||Visa Fees in CFA
|Schengen Visa (A, C): Short- stay
|Schengen Visa (A, C) children 6-12 years minus one day
The above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid only by cash.
Note: Exemption of Visa Fee for a child is applicable only in the case of Short Term category, if the child's age is less than 6 years at the date of submission.
The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice'
BLS International Service charge
Applicants applying at the Spanish visa application Centre shall be levied a service charge of CFA 10140 /- (inclusive of service tax 15% & education cess) payable in cash. Children under 6 are exempted from service charge.
- The applicable Visa Fee in CFA is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice
- The fee is non-refundable
Valid passport Minimum 3 months beyond the expiration date of the visa requested and a photocopy of the identity card;
- Consular chart and certificate of residence for the non Ivoirians excluded sierraleonais, Liberians and Burkinabe who are not living in Ivory Coast.
- fill two dated forms of visa application, signed and accompanied with two passport size photographs colour on white background (photographs going back to less than six months);
- Certificate of reservation closes for a return ticket (presentation of the ticket and its photocopy during the withdrawal of the visa);
- An travel insurance envisaging the medical repatriation which covers the applicant lasting his stay
- For the minors: a parental authorization legalized by the town hall, photocopies of identificationpapers of the father and the mother and a birth certificate.
- Confirmation of hotel reservation per fax or certificate of accommodation established in front of the police station or office from abroad of the place of residence of the host, accompanied by the certified photocopy of the identification papers of the person who is hosting or photocopies certified licence of residence the hosts who are not belonging to the European Union;
- Proof of a personal residence in the country of destination
- the last three months personal Bank statements(account domiciled in Ivory Coast), international credit card or documents of proof of purchases of currencies of 369,000 minimum FCFA except expenses of hotel.
- For the stays higher than 9days, it will be necessary to add with this quantity, the sum of 41,000 FCFA per day.
- For the employees: Certificate of work, certificate of leave, the last three pay slips, certificate C.N.P.S.
- For the pensioners: The last three bulletins of pension or certificate of income of the social security (certificate of incomes CNPS for the Ivory Coast)
- For the tradesmen: Register of trade, taxpaying account, proof of residence in Ivory Coast (invoices Co, SODECIE, CI-TELCOM, etc).
- The general and administration fee of visa application process which is (40,000FCFA or approximately 61 euros) will be paid at the time of the deposit of the file and will not be object of refund including in case of application withdrawal or refusal of visa.
- The visa applications will have to be presented at least two weeks in advance and by person
- Provide for each document an original and a photocopy including the passport one
- Complementary documents could be required.
- The presentation of all the documents automatically does not involve the delivery of a visa.
- The minors must be accompanied.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against white background so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre..
Applications accepted at the Spain Visa Application Centre will be submitted on the next working day at the Embassy of Spain General of Spain. Once the application has been submitted, the applicant can be further requested additional documentation in support of the same. Please note as per the instructions received from Embassy of Spain minimum processing time is 15 Calendar days (It may delay depending on case to case).
All applications must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed date of travel to accommodate any unforeseen processing delays.
Kindly note if application submitted in Satellite centre, it may take up to 48-72 hours in transit to Abidjan. All the applications received from Satellite centers will be sent to Embassy on next working day
Processing time will start excluding the date of submission of application at BLS International Services.
Applicants submitting the applications with short processing time will be required to fill up the Declaration form
Visa Application Form (English Language)
Visa Application Form (Spanish Language)
All Application submitted at visa application centre should have English/Spanish Application forms only.
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
To download the Application Form:
1. Click on the form link
2. When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
1. Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
2. Select Save Target As from the list
3. Save the form on your computer.